REMEMBER: You can do as many or as few of these challenges as you want (do at least one, please!), in whatever order you want, at whatever pace works for you. This is CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE Drama.
1) Your performances will come in a wide variety of forms, and you’ll have some options to choose from. You might have a video recording, an audio recording, a piece of writing, or a drawing to share.
2) Writing and images are the easiest to hand in - simply email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Audio recordings can also be emailed in, just attach the file to the email.
4) Small video recordings can also be emailed in, as long as your email provider allows you to send files and it isn’t too large.
5) If your video file is too large to email, you will have to host it somewhere, and share that link with me. Google Drive should work best (send me an email if you need help with that!)
6) If you upload any videos to YouTube, please ensure they are PRIVATE and that only you and those you share the link with can view them. In general, this should be a last resort option.
7) Please do not share links to any social media sites. I will not look at them!
8) Everything you hand in must be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE! No inappropriate content, language, or humour, please.
9) Take as many steps to protect your identity as you are comfortable with. For instance, you don’t need to show your face on camera if you do not want to! Find something that works for you!
10) All the challenges are intentionally vague and open-ended, as I want you to be creative. But if you need any clarification, or just want me to suggest a solid idea, please don’t hesitate to ask! I will be available through email to help every day.
11) Make sure to have fun! This is meant to be a challenge, not a chore!